Friday, July 18, 2008

How to Stop Acne - Lesson 1

How to Stop Acne

Copyright © Chris Gibson
Acne Free In 3 Days


The reason you more than likely visited our website today is because
you were looking for information on how to stop acne. Just to
give you a little background about myself, I started having serious
skin problems as a teenager in high school. I tried the different
treatments available on the market, like the skin care creams, lotions,
and cleansers. Nothing really gave me the results I was looking for.

In fact, I found out years later that the same over-the-counter
products I had spent money on and tried had assisted in worsening
my acne condition. I mean I was only a teenager and I did not know
what I was doing. I had just seen the commercials on TV and went
to the local Wal-Mart or Target to buy what they were selling. The
other side of it was my friends and family kept giving me advice on
what products to try that they thought worked the best.

Over the years and after much trial and error, I found out there
are some things you could do immediately that gave excellent
results. This is when I figured out the first real basic secret
to having clear skin.

How to Stop Acne

Basic Secret #1: Using a Glycerin Based or Sorbitol Based Soap or
Face Wash.

You have probably noticed that with most soaps and washes on the
market, it is difficult to remove all the oil on the skin without
over-drying or irritating it. I would also always feel an oily
residue especially around the T zone (middle forehead to nose and
chin). A lot of what I tried even left a waxy feeling that I have
now come to understand contributes to blocking the pores and
causing breakouts in many people.

It was when I tried glycerin based soaps that I got great cleaning
without the dryness or waxy feel to my skin. I found the same was
true of sorbitol face washes as well. These types of soaps also
balance the pH of the skin, creating a hostile environment for bacteria.

By replacing both my soap and face wash with the more effective
alternatives I was able to find, my road to clear skin had been
completely changed. I know that if you make similar changes, you
are sure to get good results like I did.

This is also the reason why I created my own brand of face wash
that is glycerin based. It is part of my all-natural Ginalé line of skin
care products based on my book.

If you are interested in using the same all-natural glycerin based
soaps I use, then please follow through to the next link to read
more about them. Make sure you click through on the black
banner in the middle of the page... you can't miss it.

How to Stop Acne

I hope you found this information helpful and useful. It is the
first step in a series of five basic secrets to clearing your
skin. There are four other ones I will be sending along, so be
sure to look for my next message to you.

If you would like to learn all of my secrets along with how I
was able to get rid of my acne condition in just three days, then
follow through to the link below to take a look at this website. It
will provide you with more information and tips from my #1 best
selling book "Acne Free In 3 Days."

Just recently The Birmingham Times called it, "A groundbreaking
'rule-book' for getting clear and healthy skin in 3 days!" You can
find out so much more about how to get incredible looking skin by
following through to this link ---> Acne Free In 3 Days

How to Stop Acne

No comments: