Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How to Stop Acne - Lesson 5

How to Stop Acne

Copyright © Chris Gibson
Acne Free In 3 Days

I hope these articles have been informative and helpful. By now you
should be getting a good understanding of the simple steps on
how to stop acne and have a healthy glowing skin.

Last time we talked a little about diet and how it relates on
how to stop acne for a clearer skin. I gave you the third secret
of cutting the sugars from your diet. I hope you have thought
about this decision and given it a chance. If you do, you will
find out as I did that the long-term results you will receive
will be incredible.

In this email I would like to focus a little more on what you are
feeding yourself and your skin. I will not be telling you to cut
anything else out of your diet, but to add more of two very
important nutrients back in.

Basic Secret #4: Get Plenty Vitamin C & Water

Everyone has heard that old saying, "An apple a day keeps the
doctor away." Well I will go much further than that and tell you
that what you put in your mouth has a huge impact on the overall
health of your skin... your largest organ!

In my book, "Acne Free in 3 Days," I go to great lengths on this
subject. However, what I can reveal to you today is that the most
important supplement you need to make sure you have in your diet is
Vitamin C.

How to Stop Acne

Vitamin C is responsible for the skins overall functional and most
importantly, its ability to repair itself and produce/maintain
collagen. You can take Vitamin C easily enough, but you should try
to add foods containing high levels of Vitamin C to your diet.

Some examples include spinach and broccoli (both also rich in
Iron), citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, and limes (I like to
put a slice in my water), and even potatoes which have 25 mgs of
Vitamin C.

You can find out exactly how much Vitamin C I recommend for you to
take daily by getting my book, but everyone should at a minimum be
getting the RDA amount of 60 mgs to avoid deficiency problems like
scurvy. You can get the same Vitamin C I use by following through
to the next link.

How to Stop Acne

Drinking plenty of water on a daily basis helps to maintain the
skin's elasticity, and is simply just essential to the health of
your body and skin. One of the main activities of the body's
self-healing system is to filter the blood, a job performed mostly
by the kidneys, with help from the skin in the form of
perspiration.

This self-healing system removes the toxic wastes of metabolizing
food and of other harmful substances that get into our bodies one
way or another. This purification system operates efficiently only
if the volume of water flowing through it is sufficient to carry
away the wastes.

Drinking 8 to 10 glasses (64 fluid ounces) of water a day is the
recommendation. To reach your quota, carry bottled water with you
in your car, your purse, your briefcase -- wherever you go.

By following the basic steps I have outlined so far in the past
four emails, you should be well on your way to creating the maximum
environment for great looking skin. If you would like to learn all
of my secrets along with a faster way to clearing your skin, then
click on Image on the left side to learn more about how to stop acne
permanently in just three days!

How to Stop Acne

No comments: